Thankful, grateful, blessed

It's that time of year again on FB, where our newsfeed begins to fill with our friends boasting about all the wonderful things that they are thankful for. I'm not sure where this idea began, but it is one of the many things I look forward to come this time of year, from the FB world.






This year, instead of posting all the amazing and wonderful things I am thankful for, I wanted to share an idea I came across while pinteresting. I'm sure most of my friends have heard the term "Gratitude Journal." For those who have not, the concept is much like a traditional journal, with a twist. Within this journal instead of journaling about your day, you write down the things you are grateful for. This could be as easy or as hard as the "30 days of Thanks" status updates.  I love the idea, not only because I think everyone needs to take time out of their day to stop and think of the things they truly cherish in their lives but with a Journal you can get a little more personal then you might with a FB post.  I've stumbled upon a few blog posts with tips, tricks and even a 30day challenge prompt to help you start your own Gratitude Journal.

So friends, enjoy

1. How to stay positive by using a Gratitude Journal
2. How to start a Gratitude Journal (free printables)
3. 30 Days of Gratitude 
4. 30 Day of Thankfulness Challenge
5. 5 Tips for Stepping up your Gratitude Journal Game (with 30day challenge)
6. Photo Challenge, Gratitude 

Comments

Popular Posts